Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, Monday, Monday

Today was supposed to be the Big Start of my Motivated Mom's Planner chore list...it wasn't :( I got a call at 8:35 to come pick my son up from school; he luckily made it into the parking lot before getting sick and didn't stink up the bus! We have spent the morning and apparently the first part of the afternoon on the couch snuggled up, watching Mythbusters (and Transformers), and taking naps. Let's hope that he is well enough to go to school on Wed.

Have any of you heard of the Motivated Mom's Planner? I hadn't either until my awesome best friend (www.domesticwonderland.blogspot.com) showed me her printout that she had inserted into a daily planner book. I am constantly searching for something that will keep me motivated to clean the house. I despise a messy house, but get very easily discouraged at cleaning it when I see everything my kids mess up. This chore list is great because they only give you about 6 items to do each day, in addition to the normal everyday items eg. wash dishes, make bed. I find that this is something that can be utilized by anyone, not just moms. I suggest anyone looking for a simple way to keep their house orderly check out this site (www.motivatedmoms.com).

Tomorrow, I going to try and post some pictures of the blanket I am working on making, and will let you guys know what books I am currently indulging in, and will post pictures and the recipe of tonight's dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he feels better!! No worries, my planner did not see the light of day this weekend while i was sick in bed. The great thing is, it does not matter, the chore will be repeated :)

    ReplyDelete