Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally Friday

After spending most of this week sick with some weird stomach bug and then my computer just completely refusing to connect to the Internet, I am back. We had a snow storm on Wed. and luckily my husband had called in sick that morning, because he would have never made it home that evening! We ended up with about 7" total, and of course my children could care less that the whole family is sick, they wanted to go play!
                                    My husband took them outside and they built a snowman ...

before my husband played to my weakness and told me that the backyard was perfect for pictures.



My children also enjoyed playing on their teeter-totter that they got from their Aunt and Uncle for Christmas

   
Maddie Grace's favorite thing to do in the snow is sledding down our hill in the backyard

Unfortunately, her brother would not pull her :(
My husband wanted to see how big of a snowball he could make with the driveway; this was only from about 1/4 of the drive...

We then came inside and tried to warm up as quickly as possible and all crawled back on the couches and stayed there for the rest of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment