Thursday, March 28, 2013

Long Time, No Post

It has been over 2 years in fact. A lot has happened in those two years. I'm not going to be way overwhelming and dive head first into all of that, but let's just say that my life is much happier now :)


I am reading like crazy again!!! Which means I am following blogs again, and am tweeting. I figured why not give writing a few reviews a shot since I have gotten my hands on some good books lately. I even managed to win a couple of contests! Yay, me :) So, sometime in the next few days I will have reviews for Arthur Gonzalez's book The Photo Traveler
 David Macinnis Gill's Black Hole Sun
 and maybe another one. I will get them posted here as well as to Goodreads and Amazon.

I am also happy to tell you about some awesome giveaways going on at a couple of my favorite blogs. The Midnight Garden has an awesome one going on that includes your choice of amongst 10 different books :) the midnight garden: March Giveaway: Winner's Choice!
and then there is sweet Lindsay Cummings' giveaway that is 4 ARCs

It has been a long day, and I need to catch some zzz's before these three
have me up at the crack of dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment